Our 35 en suite bedrooms which include two 4 poster bedrooms and a number of superior larger rooms have been individually designed and decorated in a traditional style, in keeping with the character of this lovely Grade II listed Victorian era building. High quality beds together with Merino wool blankets, goose feather and down pillows and Egyptian cotton sheets will ensure a good night's sleep.
Children are welcome and cots and high chairs are available.
All bedrooms are non-smoking.
All rooms have the following facilities
- En suite
- Flat Screen TV with digital channels
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Complimentary quality teas, freshly ground coffee, hot chocolate, biscuits and mineral water
- Trouser press and hair dryers
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player together with a selection of DVDs which are available for guests to view
- iPod docking stations
- Bathrobes and cotton slippers provided in the 4 poster and superior rooms