Bath is special – not only a UNESCO World Heritage City but it also has the only thermal spring in the U.K., making the city even more of a reason to come and enjoy a Spa Break in Bath this year.
You can not only visit the original Roman bathing area where a thousand years ago the Romans indulged in relaxing and pampering in the mineral rich waters; but you can copy them over at the more modern Thermae Bath Spa. Here at its central location you can relax in the Spa waters and let your troubles drift away. Make use of the rooftop pool, herbal steam rooms and even treat yourself to a massage.
According to the Lonely Planet Guide to 20 of the Best Hot Springs in Europe, Bath comes in at a very commendable third place compared to other Spas around Europe. Here’s their Top 10:
- Blue Lagoon, Iceland – an other worldly vibe at this stunning geothermic open air pool
Blue Lagoon, Iceland
- Therme Vals, Switzerland – a minimalist spa/hotel complex built over the Graubunden cantons
- Thermae Bath Spa, Bath, U.K. – contemporary spa in this ancient city. Stunning views from rooftop pool
Thermae Bath Spa, Bath
- Szechenyi Baths, Hungary – Vast complex of 18 pools in these 16th and 17th Century Turkish baths
- Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic – Largest spa resort in Czech Republic, renowned for treating digestive disorders
Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic
- Terme di Saturnia, Tuscany, Italy – Popular Sulphurous springs offering luxury treatments
- KaiserFriedrich Thermen, Wiesbaden, Germany – Art Noveau complex built on Roman bath site
Kaiser Friedrich Thermen, Weisbaden, Germany
- Aqua Dome, Tyrol, Austria – Spa centre surrounded by stunning scenery and clear mountain air
- Laugarvatn Fontana, Iceland – Situated in the Golden Circle, these waters are said to be good for arthritis
Heviz Lake, Heviz, Hungary
- Heviz Lake, Heviz, Hungary – World’s largest biologically active, natural thermal lake with medicinal muds
Why not come and discover why Bath is considered one of the Top 10 Hot Springs in Europe for yourself and book a Spa Break with The Royal Hotel. We offer both a Classic Package and an All-Inclusive Package to cater to all tastes and budgets.
Our Classic Spa Break package consists of a 2 night stay in one of our comfortable en-suite bedrooms (upgrades to Superior/Four Poster rooms are subject to availability. Please enquire when booking) with Full English Breakfast each day, as well as a 2 or 3 hour visit to the Thermae Bath Spa (treatments must be booked direct with the Spa) where you can use all the facilities – the main pool, the saunas, and of course the stunning rooftop pool. You wil be given a robe and slippers on arrival at the Spa. Afterwards you will return to The Royal where you can enjoy your complimentary Champagne Cream Tea (1 glass of champagne, 2 home-made scones, jam, clotted cream and pot of tea per person) as part of your package.
The All-Inclusive Spa Break includes all of the above PLUS a 3 course A la Carte dinner both nights in our Parisian style Brasserie Brunel.
These 2 night breaks start from only £159.00 per person for the Classic Spa Break, and from £199.00 for our All Inclusive Spa Package.
To book simply quote SPA BREAK on enquiry. Telephone: (+44)1225 463134 or Email: email@example.com
Book online: www.royalhotelbath.co.uk
(All details correct as of January 2017. Prices are subject to change so please check with hotel for up to date details. Photos copyright of Thermae Bath Spa, Blue Lagoon, Karlovy Vary, Frankfurt-Rhein Tourist Information, Haviz Tourist Information, The Royal Hotel, Visit Bath)