During December, make the most of the festive season with a wonderful Festive Break in our lovely city. Celebrate the joy and fun of Christmas by combining shopping for presents and the city’s many events & attractions with a two day/night stay at The Royal.
- Afternoon cream tea on arrival.
- Pre-dinner glass of champagne or choice of cocktail both evenings.
- 3 course dinner selected from the full à la carte menu each evening (no supplements).
- A bottle of wine for 2 persons with dinner – choose from 20 excellent wines priced up to £25.
- Our award winning breakfast.
- A standard double or twin room.
All for £169 pp for 2 nights Sun-Thurs and £219 pp Fri-Sat, a saving of £100 per couple based on 2 persons sharing a double or twin standard room. Available 11th November to 23rd December.
Please quote FESTIVE BREAK when making your reservation.
Bath Tourism have been busy creating events and attractions to ensure that Bath remains a very inviting destination for its many tourists during the festive season, and the following are a flavour of what awaits you:
- Early Bird Christmas Shopping Day on 12th & 19th November, with entertainment throughout the city and a range of promotions for shoppers
- The city’s iconic building will be beautifully illuminated to add to the festive atmosphere
- Local artists will create pretty lanterns, which will animate the city with rickshaws promenading the streets
- 12 Christmas chalets will be selling locally made gifts and treats
- Cultural and festive programmes will commence on 27th November and continue until 20th December
- There will be open air stages for local musicians and entertainers to perform
Please visit Bath Tourism’s website for full details of the Festive Programme.