Bath is England’s only UNESCO World Heritage city, and has so much to offer its visitors.
Wonderful attractions and places of interest, inviting open spaces with lovingly cared for gardens and parks, together with delightful scenic walks nearby.
The Thermae Spa, with its natural spring waters and excellent facilities, is recognised as one of the best in the UK. The historic Roman Baths are a ‘must’ visit, and the beautiful Theatre Royal has a great reputation for the quality and variety of its entertainment.
Please visit the Things to Do in Bath page on our website for more information.
All in all, Bath is a perfect destination for a short break at any time, and at The Royal we have a great value deal for you.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a standard double or twin room.
- A glass of refreshing Champagne pre-dinner each evening.
- 3 course dinner selected from the full à la carte menu each evening (no supplements). Please view our wide ranging and excellent value menu and wine list here.
- Our award winning breakfast – a wide choice of healthy options, plus a cooked to order hot breakfast, including vegetarian dishes.
- Complimentary ‘hospitality tray’ in your room, with cafetière ground coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, biscuits and mineral water (all replenished daily).
All from £269 pp Sun-Thurs, with a £40 pppn supplement Fri-Sat.
Please quote MINI HOLIDAY when making your reservation.
3 Night Mini Break. *****
Just had a Three night mini break to celebrate our 40th Wedding Anniversary. The hotel did not let us down. All of the staff were most welcoming, looked happy in their work and were happy to engage in conversation with the visitors. The food was excellant with plenty of choice. Omce again Thank You all. We will be back
– Tripadvisor, Feb 2023
We’re do I begin, from the moment we stepped foot in to this beautiful building I knew we were going to have a lovely time.
I booked a mini holiday for my mum an I (to make memories) for 3 nights, breakfast and evening meal. And it did not disappoint!
Our room was nice an big for a twin, beds very comfortable an a lovely step in shower.
Breakfast was delicious, you had a brilliant choice of hot breakfast from egg Benedict, to a full English. There were 8 options as well as pastries and cereal.
Evening meal was 3 courses set in the hotel restaurant which was beautiful. The service here was amazing the food was delicious (cheesecake to die for) there was a bar we had a few wines in before and after dinner.
Customer service here was 10/10 nothing was to much trouble and they went above and beyond to help you.
I will definitely be back I had such a lovely stay, thank you